Friday, April 11, 2008

The New Baby--Boy or Girl?

Right now I am on a 3-days mc for fever,cough and flu....feeling kind of weak and tired from the medicine. When we went to the doc, he also did a scan for us to see if the baby is alright.
Baby is fine, kicking and moving around regardless whether I am sick or not. Funny thing is the doc tried to see if he can determine the sex of the baby through the scan... the baby played peek-a-boo with his legs...just when we get to see the between, baby cross the legs. When the doc tried various angles, all we got to see is a glimpse of the baby's legs and butt. But the doc manage to get a freeze scan of the baby's privates that looks suspiciously of a boy's...
oh well, baby wants to keep us guessing still....and Mummy is still on medication, still a bit blur, sick and aching all over....Herman is kind enough to take leave to take care of Shadiq on the first day of my MC, yesterday my mum helped to look after Shadiq and today I went over to my mum.... that is if I can stay conscious enough to look after Shadiq....'yawn'....I think I rest for a while....

No comments: