Wednesday, June 24, 2009

H1N1 and more...

Due to the recent H1N1 crisis, I spent the last 3 days in school scrubbing, cleaning and disinfecting everything from toys right down on my hands and knees on the floor scrubbing my heart out...don't believe me? Come to my centre, you can smell the dettol in the air, remind me of being in a hospital. And my principal is considering whether we should scrub the playground area and I go like OH NO! Get the Town Council guys to do that.

Been calling the parents, asking them for their travel history for the last seven days. You have probably received calls from the teachers about it. Irony is that I have been calling parents regarding this and then I got a call from Shadiq's teacher about it...hahaha! My principal told me that any kids who have been overseas or even over to Malaysia have to self-quarantine themselves for seven days before they can return to school.

I am seriously considering whether to keep Shadiq at home for the first week when school reopen. Just to be on the safe side....well anyway, regardless of the H1N1, I am going Wild Wild Wet this Saturday....

(Oh, I have some photos to upload but I am like soooo laaazzzzyyyy and soooo tiiirrreeed)

No comments: