Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Holiday Blues

Yay, the holidays are here but here I am slogging myself to courses and workshops. My holidays are fully booked till tis Saturday, waaaa!!!

The first three days from Monday to Wednesday, it's for a MSD training programme. It is so damn gruelling. The first day we had to do running, jumping, leaping and all sorts of physical exercise that your kid will enjoy and you will whine about. Today seems a bit more relazed but still grueling. Learning about different techniques of throwing. For those of you who dont know or never realise, there are many ways of throwing an object. The trick is getting your three to six year old to master the techniques....seriously though, the lecturer told us later on that guys are much more superior in all kind of sports due to their natural physique...but in one particular sport, women and men are very much equal. Know what it is?
Anyway, came home everyday with aching back and legs. Tomorrow we gonna learn about catching techniques and other various manipulative skills. It is kind of fun and kind of gives me the exercise that my body yearns for...

The other days till Saturday, my workshop will be at Singapore Poly...an international conference regarding early childhood education...there goes my holidays, all burnt up. And I just got to know even my June holidays gonna get burnt up. The first week of June is for the MSD training program (continuation) and the second and third week will probably be the Integrated curriculum training. 'sigh'....

Herman just got his driving license and this Saturday, he is drive us around. Rent a car and he seems excited and I am worried for very obvious reasons.

No comments: