Monday, May 9, 2011

A New Beginning

This is like nearly half a year gone by but so many things had happened since then... good memories, sad ones...it kind of make me wonder what other things are in store for us.
The arrival of a new baby brings us joy and happiness...the start of Herman job as a police officer, me having to run a centre (without the pay -.- sigh), the passing of our beloved grandfather, moving to a new house, Shadiq P1 registration plus the anxiety of him going thru P1 and now having a maid....

I believe things happen for a reason whether good or bad, happy or sad...that is life. How we face it also defines us, our character and how strong you are deep within. Do we crumble and cry under GOd's test or do we find a way out, a solution, braving it out?
Its all a matter of faith in Allah, not to question why we have to face all this but to accept it and brave through it.

Yes I do wonder why and sometimes I do question myself why...but I will realise that it is not up to me to question God's will. It is up to me to decide what I should do and to accept my fate. Coz I realise that the more I question and berate myself, the more lost and unhappy I became. Accepting does not mean defeat, accepting means the willingnes to change and look for better solutions...

Me being all melancholy and have been going through a lot of soul-searching...trying to find a deeper meaning to life and what it is all about...trying to search deep within my soul for a better understanding of what I am and what I want to be in life to myself but also most importantly to and for my family. May Allah guide me through this, Amin...

No comments: