Thursday, May 14, 2009

Batam and More (Part 1)

Okay, where should I start? Been so busy lately, what with schoolwork, housework and dont-know-whatever-work...bummer, well anyway I guess I should start with our trip to Batam.
I guess I owe it all to Bibik for her blog on the visit to Batam especially about SHOPPING, so we started to talk about it and discuss it with a few people, compare prices and before we know it, we booked ferry tickets, hotel, whooppeee!!!
We went during the Labour Day holidays, with my sister-in-law family, Herman parents and my brother-in-law family. My parents dont want to follow, coz the kids came over to stay. The pics will be uploaded later though...laziness starting to kick in.

Then for Mother's Day, I got a beautiful ring from Herman. It was like so sweet, a white gold ring with topaz stones...thanks and I really love it plus you alot darling.

We also brought his parents to Sentosa. Again my parents dont want to follow, they rather go to Singapore Expo or is it Marina Barrage with the kidz, 'sigh'. Those pics however will be downloaded on another day coz I am like so wiped out. Actually forcing myself to type. Hurt my right wrist, dont know how-when-or-why but it hurts when I use it too long. Before anybody suggest anything lewd, it doesnt have to do with any 'night activities'....probably hurt it due to work.

No comments: