Thursday, December 17, 2009

Something in My Mind..


Cant sleep, no matter how I toss and turn in bed, trying to count sheep and watching tv, hearing the kids snoring in their sleep, but still wide awake. Something in my head, thinking about it over and over again. Cant blank it out no matter how hard I try. Maybe tried too hard, thats why I am here typing my blog post while others are asleep....

Yesterday, I slept at 1am coz (gulp!) I played the Xbox...no surprise here, I do it sometimes, not really a gamer girl, juz do it when I am totally bored..tried the Xbox live and downloaded some demo games for Shadiq (more for me!) and Herman... I let Shadiq try out the games today, he love it and played nearly 3 hours straight until I had to scream at him to stop. I got dizzy after playing for an hour so I sure dont know how he can do it without stopping....anyway he only get to play the Xbox when Herman is around which is like maybe once or twice a month kind of thing. I am like so laazzyyy to plug the thing in and I can like get so easily addicted to playing games and stuffs so try not to do it....but I lucked out this time coz Shadiq knew I can do it so....he will whine and groan about it, usually I use the excuse of not knowing how to play so cant use that excuse now.

Still dont feel sleepy though my eyes feel kind of heavy...but something still stuck there at the back of my mind....

No comments: