Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What are your OPTIONS?

Our agent got sick last weekend so postponed to a later date till he got well. Flu and fever season is in so everybody gotten sick nowadays. Anyway, both of us were discussing and we thought about the kidz, who is gonna take care of them and whatever we need to thought of. The plus and minus points of the options we have. So I list a few here.

1) Get a maid. Financially it will be a bit tight with the levy and salary. However there will be somebody to help you with the household things and cooking. Bad is you can never be sure if you will got a good one....sometimes I see things in my centre what some of the maids are doing behind their employer's back and it aint nice at all...

2) Get a car. Herman could drive us to my mum house here if we were staying at Tampines and drive us back if he isnt working. But financially it will be a bit tight so if we are looking for a car, must be cost efficient and easy to maintain.

3) Change job. That is more applicable to me. Somebody ever said to me that I could work in a childcare and look after the kidz at the same time in the childcare centre. More pay and the children are safe with me all the time. Bad thing is there wont be any more school holidays or term breaks, only rely on public holidays and your annual 14-21 days leave. And I love my current work place so 50-50....

4) Get a house nearby my mum or within the same area. Easy and convenient. But it is an 80percent NO cause its expensive and even the agent advised us against it....Unless either one of my neighbour decides to sell their house then we can have another unit...which I very much doubt they wanted to sell...

So here are my options. I am still weighing them at the back of my mind...but until we move and only then can we make the final decision so until then, just looking out at the options....

No comments: