Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy father's day to everyone who is out there!!!
We didn't do anything special today coz Herman got jemputan kompang, I got Open House at my centre and Shadiq went wif Tok Botak and Nek Minah to jemputan also.
But during the week, I managed to prepare a 'surprise' powerpoint presentation for my hubby...he didn't expect anything at all, did not even remember about Father's Day plus I did not mention anything about it....
Yesterday, he had to work late so once he reached home, he was in an emotional state. Kesian, he had this flashback of his life lah konon while listening to a song...so I take this opportunity to let him relax first then when he least expected it, I played the thingy for him.
Wow...I didn't know that the thing would give such a strong impact to him, he cried from the end to the finish. Damn, I should have taken photos while he is like that. Well, anyway he hug me and Shadiq (Shadiq during this time was singing to the song, completely oblivious that his father was crying like a baby)and said that it is the best present ever...
In other words, it just goes to show that we as wife and mother to our children, we do care about what you fathers and husband have done for the family. We appreciate and are very grateful for all the hard work and sacrifices that you have made for the family. We loved you and will always be there for you despite all the turmoils and troubles we faced in life, through the good and bad.
So cheers to all the father out there:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: