Thursday, June 5, 2008

Holiday Blues..

Waaahhhhh!!!!! Everyone I know of is going on a holiday trip except me!!! They will all be over the seas by this week or next while I have to sit at home and nurse my big stomach...waaahhhh!!!!!

Shadiq kept taking out his passport and bag, telling me to go for 'walk-walk'...I feel so sad and bored.......waaaahhhhh!!!!! Herman said NO! and I said NO! too for any holiday because by then I will be six months due. Too heavy to move and too tired to do anything vigorous....waaaahhhhh!!!

Anyway, Herman said that if everything turns out well and fine, we will have our holiday this December, once the baby is three months old. Probably he will plan for the family to go Genting or Malacca. I say ANYTHING as long as we get our holiday. What to do, baby comes first anyway. But waaahhh....to hear of people going and planning for their holidays is really so sad.....waaaaahhhhh!!!!!

No comments: