Thursday, January 22, 2009

Up, Up and Away!!!

Got a very good offer from my admin...apparently MOE is giving out sponsorships to selected pre-school centres for their staff to take their degree, Bachelor in Early Childhood Education. Our centre is among the chosen and my admin nominated me and another colleague to go for it. I was like soooooo happpppyyyyyy!!!!!
Been my dream, my hope, my highest aspiration and now it is like so within my reach. But like all sponsorships, you have to go through some interviews and whatever-nots to get it. My admin told me that I stand a good chance in getting it since I already have a very good record with MOE coz of the award I got.
It is a three and a half years study plus another 3 years bond with the centre. All the modules are fully paid, teaching resources are paid also and it will be held at NIE.....need to get a laptop though, probably be getting it soon....the course is starting in July this year so there goes my holiday....but I am sure darn looking forward for this!

No comments: