Friday, January 30, 2009

Many Faces of Baby Shiddiq

The last three days, lil bro has been terrorising my mum, refusing to eat, drink milk or sleep until I fetch him from work. My guess its because of the 4 days stay at home (CNY) so probably got angry when he was left behind when I went to work.
Lil bro proved to be much more fierce and very temperamental compared to big bro who is mostly (nowadays actually) annoying and noisy at times. Lil bro is what you called kaki tangan dalam perut, very cili padi.



He may not look like much but he certainly know how to throw his weight around the house! Big bro is just heavy but very softie and can be quite reasonable when you talk to him nicely....just enjoy arguing with his daddy (I, however, enjoy watching both of them arguing with each other, its hilarious!)

No comments: