Friday, February 6, 2009

The Day My HP Drop Into the Drain

The day my handphone dropped into the drain
Was the day baby Shiddiq had fever and was in pain
I took the day off as the fever was too high
Both boys so happy even when daddy said his byes

While I was waiting for the school bus to come
Took photos of big bro, posing in his school uniform
When I showed him the photos my fingers slipped
I gasped in horror as my handphone flipped

Big bro all wide-eyes with shock
Lil bro giggled and mock
While I ran down the drain
To take my handphone out in vain

My handphone dirty dripping goop and mud
Anger in my heart as I shook it hard
Big bro board the bus while I wave my goodbyes
Lil bro chuckled happily at my demise

A few days later, to my surprise
My handphone flickered and was still alive!
After cleaning and drying it out
It proved to be hardy all about!

No comments: