Monday, February 23, 2009

Countdown - 1st March 2009

Yesterday I had been slogging the whole day, starting with block visit with the MP and committee (sigh...minuses of working with PCF) which started in the morning till afternoon. Then as soon as I reached home, I started to 'overhaul' my house for the upcoming tunang event. Thanks to my parents and bros for looking after the kids and helping me clean as well.
So the living room will be where the main thingy will be going on, one bedroom is transformed to a child care room and another bedroom is for praying, sleeping or whatever you want to do inside. The back room is storage and kitchen will be where the buffet will be.

So everybody please dont forget the address. It will be done at our house
BLOCK 4 JALAN BATU #02-137 SINGAPORE 431004. You can call us at 64051342 (after 6pm) or our mobile 93887607 / 98752494. See you on the 1st of March (Sunday).

No comments: