Monday, February 9, 2009

The Accident

Firstly we talk about the futsal..yesterday was great, yeah! Kallang Wanderers won the game and though poor hubby was limping due to his knee. If you want to know how he got it, this is the story.
It happened when I was six months pregnant with Shadiq and Herman came back home from work, decided to go jogging...Partly the reason is because he wants to get back his fitness and another reason is our bedroom was turned upside down, me guilty of doing my diploma assignment. One hour later, a man came knocking on our door. He told me that Herman got into an accident and I was shocked speechless. The man even told me not to faint and he would bring me down. I quickly got dressed, grabbed my purse and hp, went down to the BP station.
There I saw my darling, lying down on a pool of blood dripping from his knee. Apparently there was this big MPV who rammed him against a lorry so he got wedged in between...I was so shocked and when I saw him lying down not moving, the worst thoughts came creeping into my mind. But he opened his eyes and told me "Sorry sayang, I got an accident." I waited for the ambulance to arrive and called my parents to tell them about the accident.
So to cut the story short, a few hours later, I spend the entire night in the hospital and the next morning, when my parents arrived, they forced me to go home. When I reached home, I spend the entire day crying my heart out. God knows how scared and lonely I felt back then....so whenever I looked at Herman, I thank GOD that my darling hubby is still with me...

Anyway enough of that, I just finished doing a self write-up "What are your aspirations as an early childhood educator and how does getting a scholarship helps to achieve your goals?" Spend nearly thirty minutes writing a 250-words summary, hope its enough....I am not going to pin my hopes into it because if I set my hopes up too high I might never get it and end up being disappointed...

No comments: