Friday, June 25, 2010

Calling To all......



This is the 1 st time I'm blogging...after soooo many yr of having it as you guys normally know that odah is the 1 that spend time here....well from the pic you ppl should know what i'm going talk about....yup...cycling...

Its been my hobby since I met odah....she the 1 to be blame who make me crazy about it....well now I own 4 bikes and 1 coming soon...most of it is collection as they are not available in Singapore....hahaha crazy rite...spent thousands of dollars on it....

Actually I have a crazy IDEA...its to form a family cycling group among us HMS....well if ade connection yg lain nak join why not...the more the merrier....dont care what bike you own or you can rent a bike at east coast for a day or a night during our riding tour as its a two wheeler with pedals....after our bz life this 1 one the best way to release stress and a gd work out to burn thousand of tone of fats in you...this is also a family bonding session....we can organise to ride once a week or twice a week or worst to worst once a month....

So are you ppl daring enough to take dis challenge??? depend on all of you...tag and inform me if u game for it...

No comments: