Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sleepless Night

tried to sleep but cant...kept tossing and turning in bed...regardless of the noize Siddiq makes when he sleeps.....

im so troubled by thoughts...why? Cause I hate taking risks. Risks that I know will hit me hard someday and risks that can bring jeopardy. Especially if the risk taken is not of my choosing. It only implicates me and the consequences are very dire...

unfortunately people dont realise that. They do it in the name of good and helping others. But at the risk of jeopardising ur own is something not so heroic...if it backfires, it will only bring disastrous results....

how to sleep when the mind wanders about all this? people dont understand, they say I think too much, worry too much. this is not about me....this is about taking a risk that implicates me without my choosing and I dont like that at all.

No comments: