Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Guess the Baby?

Last Friday, me and Herman took half-day leave to enrol Shadiq for Nursery next year. We did alot of surfing for the kindergartens and though I work in a kindergarten, i did not want him at my centre. Coz mainly their second language is Mandarin and we wanted him to be exposed to religious studies as well. After much consideration, we decided to go for Jamiyah. It is nearer to our area but he still need to take the transport as it is a few bus stops away. It is a 3-hour session and we choose the morning session (8am-11am)as he wake up early every morning 630am or 7am the latest. We need to wait for another letter for the orientation.
now if I can only make him wear the songkok.......

Went for my check-up last Saturday. Got extra medication coz Herman's cousin who is staying with us got the HFMD so the doc gave me additional vitamins to boost up me and the baby's immune system. And we also get to see the baby. Shadiq was really excited to get to see the baby on the screen but then he kept asking both of us after that. In his own words "Where's the baby? Where?" Tried to tell him baby is in ibu's tummy, he got angry and said "No! Where's baby?!" He wanted to see the real baby not just a picture. Still got four more months to go, I'm due in September, bulan Ramadhan, doc say no puasa for me, worried that I might not have the energy during labour if I puasa. Looks like Hari Raya I won't be eating rendang, sambal goreng, kuih, nasi beryani.....

Anyway about the scan, we finally get to know the sex of the baby. Doc say its 99% confirm about the sex. See the picture below. Anybody wanna take a guess what the sex of the baby is?

No comments: