Monday, May 12, 2008

Shadiq with HFMD (Part 3)



Took half day today just to look after Shadiq. I got HFMD a few years earlier so I kind of know how itchy and irritating it can be when you got it. Anyway, he found some of my paints and started playing with it. He got all messy and dirty but I don't have the heart to scold him. He look so cute and engrossed with all the paint on him (partly because he was under 'confinement').

But at least he's getting better. The red spots on his hands and feet are starting to disappear so are the ulcers in his mouth. Still drooling though...probably can fill up a 1-litre bottle with his drools (maybe I should and give it to somebody I really hate).He got rashes and blisters around the butt and groin area but that started to dry too. Hopefully, he will be better by this week but there is still the window period of one more week till he fully recover.

No comments: