Monday, May 19, 2008

Shadiq and Mummy with HFMD

Haven't been updating the blog for a while..partly because I am down with HFMD. No fever but just blisters on my hands and feet. This is the third time I got it and still it itch horribly not to say that it is painful as well. Shadiq is getting better though, no more blisters and ulcers but the rashes and blisters around his butt and groin area still drying.

Went to Doctor Aziz for check-up when I discovered the red spots on my hands last Saturday. The baby is doing fine and since I got no fever, I am only given medication to ease the itchiness and pain. But it sure made me sleep alot...even drooling in my sleep because of the ulcers in my mouth... yes,I am drooling like a baby.
Herman got a wonderful time spring-cleaning the house (again!) amd we spent more money on dettol and disinfectant spray. I made it a point to clean the toilet after I or Shadiq use it everytime, put my plate, cups and toothbrush separately, plus airing the blankets and pillows everyday.
Still feeling drowsy from the medication.....

No comments: