Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Blues (part 2)

The boredom has finally caught up to me....I am not the type of person who liked to be confined. I watched TV until to the point of flipping thru the channels every ten minutes and walked around the house like a zombie. I cleaned my maternity bag every day (dont know for what) and even got to the point of sorting through Shadiq's toys. But today is the day where I slept through the entire day from afternoon till the evening till I got migraine coz tried to keep on sleeping....I cant do any housework, cant do any walks outside nor can I do any activities that require me to sit down too long (gave me abdominal cramps and water leakage)....oh well, at least I am not confined in the hospital. My colleague called me earlier and told me how she was confined in the hospital. It was even worse where there are absolutely no movement at all, want to pee also got to use a bedpan, yucks! But then she was there for a few days then went into labour.

I really hope the next check-up this Thursday will give me at least good news. I really dont want another pro-longed labour....with the medication, it seems even more painful than without the medication and its really tiring just counting your days (or in my case, counting the minutes and hours)... and from the things that I have gone through the past few days, I got the feeling that this baby doesnt want to wait too. Hope the baby's weight have jumped to 2kg or more by that time, then he dont have to stay too long in the hospital like his brother. Shadiq was born at 34 weeks weighing at 3145grams and did not need to stay any longer in the hospital except for the jaundice.

Herman wants the baby to wait at least till the date hits 8th or 9th august. Then we can get freebies for delivering a national day baby....Typical Singaporean....anyway he said government suck in so much of our money so must try to get something back from them...if Herman had turned out to be a politician, he would probably be on the opposition side and we are probably under exile or risk being sued till we get nothing left. He have not even hang out the flag yet...

No comments: