Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Love My Kidz!

For my teacher's day gift, my admin got for me a book - Chicken Soup for the Mother of the Preschooler. It was very thoughtful of her and I love to read through the book. (remind me to kiss her when I get back to school. hahaha!) In this book, I came across a poem by Bonnie Compton Hanson that I think most of you can really relate to. I really recommend this book for those sentimental people out there (or if you are just looking around for a book to read).

Bedtime Miracle

I expected three small angels.
Instead I got three kids,
All flesh-and-blood, three wiggleworms
Too quick to blow their lids.

I asked for little cherubs,
All sweet and pure and wise.
Instead there's mischief, giggles and tears-
Each day some new surprise!

But at night when it is bedtime
And I kiss each shining face,
I find-oh blessed miracle!-
Three little angels in their place!


And finally, some more pics of my 'little angels' at their best (and at their worst!)

No comments: