Thursday, October 23, 2008

UNGU!!!!!

I love the indonesian band Ungu, from their songs to their lead singer Pasha...I am so crazy about him (apart from my own hubby!) and just adore the way he sings the songs. He's married anyway with 2 kidz and most of the band members are married too except for the cute guitarist Onci. My all time favourites are Tercipta Untukku and Kekasih Gelapku. Got no story behind all these songs, just love the lyrics....so when I heard that they are gonna have a concert in Singapore, I go like gooo-gooo gaaa-gaaa all over and beg Herman if we can go. Too bad, due to certain unforseen circumstances, we can't and the worst part is they are having the concert on my birthday....
So here is the video for all of you to enjoy (or more like for me!)....



Ungu are a rock band formed in Jakarta, Indonesia in 1996 with Makki as the only remaining original member. The group comprises vocalist/guitarist Pasha, guitarist Enda & Onci, bassist Makki, keyboardist Gatz and drummer Rowman.

No comments: