Friday, October 31, 2008

Another year older...

My date of birth was 31-10-1979, a Halloween plus Scorpio gal and today is the day when I am 29 years old. Being born in that time of year, contrary to what people say or assume, I hate gross and scary movies, hate to be scared and not only scream opera-style (high enuf to break a few glasses) in a cinema but would not sleep for a few days after sitting through a horror movie.
I am another year older, no longer single but married with 2 cheeky boys and a loving but temperamental husband. Been thinking of my past memories from my childhood days to when I started working till now....so much had passed and so many I went through... its like watching through a glass window looking out at the world as they pass you by..something like Alice Through the Looking Glass kind of thing. okay, I am in a very melodramatic and sentimental mood today so what I did (which made me more nostalgic) was to compile a few pictures of the past and present.

No comments: