Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Blues in Cartoons

I love the comic strip Baby Blues..its the type that you can really,really relate to real life scenarios. Especially to see the poor mummy being bombarded constantly by the daddy and her three kids, its hilarious and very funny...Enjoy!
(Note: just click on the image if you want to see better definition of the pics)


I bet everybody who have children can really relate this one big-time! One person gets sick, the whole house will get it sooner or later!



This one happen when Herman was looking for the cable remote...kept scolding Shadiq for throwing it around the house and nagging non-stop...he found it later on the computer table where he placed it while reading the blog....



I used to have strangers who came up to the pram and made funny noises or do silly faces...sometimes unintentionally these people scared my babies.


I guess this one I can really relate to whenever I saw another bump or bruise on Shadiq..nowadays he called himself either Batman or Cicakman and go around the house brandishing his plastic knife, jumping up and down the furnitures.



Dedicated to all the mothers out there.......

No comments: