Sunday, December 21, 2008

Shop Till You Drop!


What happen when you check your account in the morning expecting ur normal paycheck but suddenly you got a whopping 4-digit numbers flashing at you from the atm machine?
Then after paying certain bills, your hubby gave you the green light to shop, shop and shop! And that is exactly what I did today!

I did not shop anything extravagant but just bought things that I have been drooling at but just never got enough to buy...like a few shirts, cosmetics, toys for both boys, new wallet for hubby (plus briefs, muahhahahaha!)..being the Christmas season so most shops are having sale like you never believe with prices slashed until nearly 70%, it feel so hard to stop your hand from reaching into your wallet.

Like what I said to Herman, I only feel rich twice, mid-year and year-end...the rest of the year I feel very poor, hahaha! But it really feel gooooodd.

We went to the zoo last Saturday but I havent got time to download the pics.. will do so on another day. Tomorrow I got to go back to school for meetings and to prepare for next year, so lots of things to pack and clean-up.

No comments: