Thursday, December 25, 2008

Burning the Mid-Nite Oil.....



Its going towards mid-nite and I am still in front of the computer typing this post..why you ask? Because from around 12pm till now, I have been doing my school 'homework' - preparing Semester 1 worksheets and activity sheets for the Nursery and K2 classes that I am in charge of plus K2 lesson plans for term 1 so looks like I am going to be 'camping out' in the living room.....

Why I am torturing myself? Because all this got to be handed in by next Monday and I only got to know about this just last Monday so only one week to prepare...plus there is the HMS family day so left me with no other option but to forego my sleep to finish everything by tonight!

Herman told me to consider going to the MOE career talk this coming January...telling me to weigh my options of switching career to becoming a primary school teacher...but with the workload that I am having at the preschool level, I doubt very much primary school level will be lesser, probably even heavier...so no thanks for now though the salary is very much tempting to me but no, no, no and NO.

No comments: