Saturday, December 6, 2008

Woe to Me But.....

I cant believe it! Just got news of how much we are getting for our bonus and after deduction of household bills, IOUs, groceries plus other things that should and must be paid, we are left with.....NOTHING! Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

So being the 12th most expensive country sure sucks....usually we spend like $200++ for our monthly grocery but ever since we have baby Siddiq everything like doubled and what used to be a $35 tin of milk boom up to a $45 tin...'sigh' glad that he's breastfeeding so its not so bad but big bro is a big-time, all-time milk fanatic... I could like buy a couple of cows with the load of formulaes that I bought each month for him. Seriously, even the baby bonus cash gift that we are getting isnt enough for all this plus we put aside a portion of it for the CDA.
Now I am sooooo woooorrrrieeed....its already like nearly four months and that time of the month have not been appearing.....I asked Herman what happen if I got like 'pregnant' again, he look at me all weird and said "Dont even talk to me about this."

Thought about migrating....but naaahhh, I will start crying everyday for mummy (Herman too!)....thought about changing to a better-paid job but kind of like dreading it cause I am like so stable and so like this place......thought of working from home like using the internet for additional income but looking at the two kids, the only time I have is when they are both sleeping......hmmmmm buy 4D. Toto? Haraaammmmm plus it is never a sure-win thing, end up losing more than you win..... all I can do which I think is the best is just hope that someday, anywhere, a bag of money fall on me...which will be kind of bad cause if its heavy will probably kill me or left me in coma....

I guess the bottom line is as long as you have food and drink fo fill the stomach, clothes on your body and a place to come home after a hard days work and see your children's happy smiling face as they greet you, kind of take us away from the harsh reality of life to the happy, wonderful family that we have...something that even money cant buy and is worth more than anything in the world.




No comments: