Friday, November 28, 2008

FEVER !!!!!!

It all started with my darling hubby 2 weeks ago who complained of body aches and a slight migraine. I told him that probably he had been working too hard (poor baby worked during the holidays and weekends) and needed a good rest. But it turn out to be a very high fever. Started shivering, whining, crying and groaning for 3 days until the fourth day he woke up feeling fine and fresh.
Too bad, ME who took care of him got the fever from HIM. But unlike that big baby, I still managed to clean the house, took care of my two darlings and do whatever things that I can manage to do. I guess mummies are always the one on the go no matter what the situation she is in despite the body aches, headaches and slight nausea I was having then. Just popped in any medication to keep on going just like the energizer bunny.
After 2 days of 'fever', I got fine the 3rd day but my poor firstborn got it...and just like the daddy, he started shivering, whining, crying and groaning for 3 days straight...today he is still taking the medication but at least he have enough energy to turn the house upside-down as before. When he was sick, he just station himself at one corner of the house watching tv....did not even want to move anywhere even to the toilet so got to make him wear pampers. If not, he would pee everywhere.
Now I am still very worried for the teeny one...so far he is quite alright....

No comments: