Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kenapa Macam Ni?! Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!

Its been raining cats, dogs, elephants and kangaroos today...poor baby kept waking up every time there's thunder.

Anyway I want to gripe about something that has been bothering me for the past few days. Its about Shadiq going to school next year. Apparently the school that we chose for him (Jamiyah Kindergarten) have not called us or sent us any confirmation letter. When we went down for the registration last July, the staff told us that there is still vacancy and we filled up the forms. We were then told to wait for their confirmation letter which will be given out in October. Well, now its already November and I have started to worry. Not a call, not a letter or even an e-mail to tell us anything...so I tried to call them up. Said that they are too busy and will get back to me later. Few days later nothing. So I send them an e-mail, still no response. I called again, said will call back again but still nothing. Frustrated, Herman sent them another e-mail and again nothing.

This is like so unproffesional and how does this reflect on their management? To me it reflects poorly and if this is the case, how can I ever trust them to take care of my child? Not being a difficult parent but all I want to know is whether my son will be accepted for their nursery class next year? If there is no vacancy, the best thing they could do is call and inform us so that we can get another place for him. Now its already so late for us to get another school for him except for my centre. Or another scenario could be that they misplace or lost the forms we given them thus did not know anything. Well, they could then call me back since I did called them repeatedly or answer our e-mails. But still nothing from them. Me, being a preschool teacher, understand their busy schedule and I am not demanding anything big or impossible from them. Just a short confirmation - yes or no - my son is given a place in their school. Is that really so hard to do?
Ni lah orang melayu kita macam mana nak maju. Everything take for granted. Bila orang complain, cakap being difficult lah, tak sabarlah, sedangkan kesalahan sendiri tak nak mengaku. Macam mana tak marah and bengang and pening and....aaaaarrrggghhh...

So today I finally decided to put Shadiq into my centre. Save me all the hassle and troubles that I have to go through. What we wanted was for Shadiq to have basic islamic foundation thus we enrol him at Jamiyah but after all this, I rather send him to weekend islamic classes. In fact, I decided that if there is no response from their side whatsoever by this two weeks...I will not wait any longer and just let him be at my centre, period. Biar Shadiq belajar cakap mandarin, hahaha!
Penat je tunggu, macam buah tak jatuh, puas hati beli buah kat supermarket....

No comments: