Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shadiq Birthday + Back-at-Work Blues

Last Saturday we have a small birthday party for Shadiq. We invited only our siblings and mak minah plus Herman prepared the food. I was called back to work for half a day coz of the graduation concert yesterday (they put me in-charge of the games for the funfare....always kena).
Got balloons, party hats and Herman's sister brought jellies and cake. We ate, gossip, played games and Shadiq's room was turned upside down with toys and kids. At the end of the day, when everyone gone home and after all the mess was cleaned, we tucked the dynamic duos to bed.....after all the toil, sweat and not to say, depleting financial resources, it was all worth it.
To see our son laugh and play, taking delight playing with his cousins, receiving presents, being the centre of everyone's attention....and it started me thinking about the days when I was pregnant with him, from birth till now...how they grew up so fast...will put in some pics once its ready

Well, started working and after three days at work, my back-knees-feet ache and my brain aint functioning properly yet...still got to screw in a few bolts to get it on track as per normal-the result of 4 months stay at home. But really glad to be back on work especially among the kids that I just love and adore, got a few hugs and kisses from them....
Got to know the result for the award, I didnt win it though....but will have to attend the ceremony on the 19th, will be presented with a certificate and other things such as sponsorship for courses since I got shortlisted among the top 4. I was also being mentioned in the MP speech during our graduation concert last Sunday for this...had a few parents came up to me to congratulate, very paiseh cause I am not used to this kind of attention, its kind of overwhelming too...if anybody is wondering why I am typing this in short sentences cause I am tired and very worn out from work...got a lot of catching up to do and paperwork are piling up plus was involved in another major school project for next year, everytime I always kena all this, so very damn tired.

No comments: