Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Blues (part 5)

I am so bored...bored of sitting at home not doing anything, bored of waiting for baby to 'pop' out and I am just so very bored!
Well, I took Kak Ai's advice and do the 1000 pcs jigsaw puzzle. Halfway through, got irritated coz Shadiq and Emma want to help and they kept throwing some of the pieces around. Then tried to do some housework to take my mind off things for a while..that worked for a few hours then when all is over, back to square 1...bored! Then made a routine of going for slow, short walks around the neighbourhood. Seems fun to cuci mata for a while but with Shadiq following me, the walks turn into running or playing ball sometimes....and its only for an hour...so still got a few other hours left. Dont want to watch TV anymore so got to listening to the radio, playing games on the internet and reading books.
But until now, I am still so bored and restless...there are nearly 24 hours in a day and around 12 hours are reserved for sleeping but the other 12 hours are the time when I really need to be occupied....running out of ideas what to do so I really do hope that this Saturday check-up with the doctor, he decided to induce the labour....getting heavy, what with all the aches and pains plus the boredom...
Anyway just got a call from my admin, want to nominate me for the Excellent Teacher award organised by MOE-AEYCES. Apa yang bagus sangat, I really dont know...Herman always said that I know how to suck up to the boss. Must be that good until got nominated, hahaha! Just that when it comes down to work, I am the type who just do what's been told or assigned sometimes overdoing things and always a sucker for helping people even though I dont want to. Orang tanya "Siti can help me?" and automatically without thinking I say "Okay no problem." Kesian orang mintak tolong so yang ni pun tolong lah. Then go home and complain to Herman about it. Kena marah by boss also, I say gasak korang lah, asalkan gaji masuk sudah. Well, I got to write a one-page essay about myself...kind of weird, promoting yourself macam nak election MP pulak. Not the type who is going to jump down for an award so wont really care if I dont get it.

No comments: