Wednesday, August 6, 2008

House Make-Over?

Herman must be in the nesting mood right now. That is the only explaination I can get for him suddenly wanting to paint the whole house...kept sms-ing me the hows, whys and whens he is going to do it...I mean if you want to paint, just paint, why keep telling me, right? Now he is thinking about the time involved, counting our finances, the colours to use and most importantly when he is going to do it. Also deciding if he wants to hire painters to do it which would be more proffesional but a bit more expensive. To which I reply....you take nearly three weeks to clean the toilet (with me constantly nagging at the background telling him to wash and I doing it finally) and now you want to paint the whole house? But at the same time, I encourage his energy and imagination...at least he is 'thinking' about it, even though he is not into the 'doing' it mode yet.

Shadiq is now very much happy with his own playroom, stuffed with his toys, books and whatever-nots. But of course, mummy got to pick up and clean. Most of the time, I made Shadiq clean up his toys. So when he got into his lazy mode, just show him the cane and the room will be clean (well for a while at least, then its messy again). His fever subsided today after we changed his medication and after three days of self-confinement in his room, he pushed his box of toys to the living room to play. But turning into an actor by the way he over-react when he hurt himself or being scolded, probably wants attention.

Been at home for nearly three weeks and bored than ever...so its either I make-over Shadiq's room by rearranging his stuffs or putting up pictures, posters, whatevers...Been so restless that it made me sleepless during night time too....stopped watching tv cause there is nothing interesting on even with cable, I hate dramas or soap operas except for CSIs and the History Channel other than that its all crap to me....so I read my books. I have an entire shelf full of books which I love to read over and over again, mostly classics such as Edgar Allan Poe, Charles Dickens, Sir Aurthur Conan Doyle and the list goes on. Until I finished reading all the books, I will occupy myself with them or I go into labour, whichever comes first. Still got five more weeks to go till 10th September...counting the days.....

No comments: