Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Blues (part 7)

Its true what they said that the last few weeks of your pregnancy is usually the longest....the waiting, the false alarms, the constant urge to the toilet, etc, everything that seems to indicate anything but true labour...oh well, into the 36th weeks now.
Kind of happy though especially about the new baby bonus plan being backdated to the 17th of August. Except that the maternity leave thingy is subjected to your employers' approval. Doesnt matter anyway, I spent nearly 1.5 months at home because of the bed rest by the doc and now I am starting on my maternity leave. Been finding myself thinking about work, partly due to boredom and partly because of the kids at school. Sometimes Herman call me selfish, foolish and even a workaholic....but I am just not the type who can stay at a desk job and be happy with it. I need to move around and be constantly hands-on at work.
Thats why I just cant wait for the baby...maybe thats why the baby taking so long cause of my pressuring him...should take things slowly and not think so much about it...right now been having a lot of signs thats telling me the day is near, well, this Saturday will be going for my check-up. See what the doc say...anyway the EDD is around the 14th of September last check up...so still got two more weeks till then....

No comments: