Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shadiq - Baby Blues Part 4

Kesian Shadiq...today is the third day that he is down with fever, flu and cough. Gave him the medication and even 'koyok' to bring down the temp, still vomiting though mostly phlegm. He got even more clingy than ever, not wanting me to be out of his sight unless if he is sleeping...whines and cry more than ever...as what my mom said, the closer I am to giving birth, the more baby he behaves to me.

Kind of sad though, did not even want Herman to sleep with us, pushes him away if he gets too close to either of us. He used to be jealous but now even more so...poor Herman, end up he sleep alone in Shadiq's room, macam orang bujang he said. Partly because of the air-con which he say is too cold (both me and Shadiq still perspire despite the cold).

There are times when he gets on the nerves. I want to go toilet also he wants to follow...or how he clings onto my clothes when I walk away....all he wants me to do is just sit or play with him. Thank God, my parents help me during these times by bringing him out or playing with him..if not, I would just have lose my cool and whack him (guilty of being too hot-tempered). Even Emma seems to pick a fight with me during these last few weeks into labour...'sigh'.....
Shadiq is sleeping right now because of the medication and the fact that he just vomitted out his food, so I will take this opportunity now to read a book and sleep before he wakes up. Cause when he wakes up, he made sure that everybody wakes up...

No comments: